Sports Pages → Soccer
Updated Sun Sep 23, 2012 (2:35 pm) by Louise Carson
Congratulations to St Mary's on winning the Overall soccer Competition in 2012.
Individual team Placings can be found in the results section.
IGSSA Soccer is a new IGSSA sport that began in 2007. It is a Term 3 sport that is played on Wednesday and Thursday afternoons.
Senior A and Yr 7/8 A B
All matches are scheduled to play from 4.00pm to 5.15pm.
2012 Final Soccer Placings
Junior A B
Yr 7/8 A B
School sports skirt or shorts, shirt, socks, shin guards and mouth guards. Goalkeeper –goalkeeper shirt, gloves.
- Played as per draw.
- Senior teams and Yr 7/8 teams play on Wednesdays 4.00 - 5.15pm
- Junior Teams play on Thursdays 4.00 – 5.15pm
- Both Juniors and Seniors to use a size 5 match ball.
Wednesdays Senior A Yr 7/8 A B
Thursdays Junior A B
All current soccer rules are to be enforced.
Length of match - 2 x 30 minute halves or 5.15pm finish. Individual timers are to run for each game. 5 minutes at half time.
- Each team captain has a scoresheet.
- Opposing Captains to check result at the end of the match.
- Umpire or PE Staff to sign scoresheet.
Most school provides a referee and 2 linespeople for each home match
Any/all general rules enclosed in the Guidelines are to apply.
Hold time for serious injuries to allow correct duty of care.